Established in 2007, DCAS is an accredited English language school located in the heart of Dublin City Centre. We offer short term and long-term courses to meet your individual learning needs.
Our qualified team of management, administration, and teaching faculty deliver excellence in English language education.
Recognised by the Department of Education and Skills and the Department of Justice and Equality, DCAS offers programmes to international students in Ireland and around the world.
Our mission is to help learners master the skills needed to engage in the global community.
DCAS campus is within a 10 minutes’ walk of The Spire on O'Connell Street and is easily accessible by public transport. The exceptionally central location of the school give students the opportunity to immerse themselves in the rich fabric of social and cultural life that can be found in Ireland’s capital.
School Yearly Calendar
DCAS is open all year round, offering intakes for the English Course every Monday (except during Bank Holiday weeks, where classes start on Tuesday). The school is closed as per below.
School Closure Days
The school is closed for a 2-week period at Christmas and New Year’s Day. These weeks are not counted towards total class weeks.
DCAS also closes on other public holidays and Good Friday. These days are counted towards the total class period. The list of these 7 days each year is as follows:
1. St. Patrick's Day (17th March) – If this day falls on a Saturday or Sunday, the public holiday is observed on the following Monday
2. Good Friday (Friday that precedes Easter Sunday)
3. Easter Monday
4. May Bank Holiday (First Monday in May)
5. June Bank Holiday (First Monday in June)
6. August Bank Holiday (First Monday in August)
7. October Bank Holiday (Last Monday in October)